10.17.2012

Anthony Demarco

I often ask myself, "what is my lifes work?" What is it that I want to do every single day of my life, yet wake up every morning ready to be challenged by it? Ready to eat, breath, sleep it. I love to meet people who have answered this question and taken the risks. People who decide to make sacrifices in order to do their lifes work. And I would like to introduce one of them to you. 

Meet: Anthony Demarco
Age: 29
Occupation: Musician, Artist, Photographer, T-shirt designing machine. 
Inspirations: Anthony credits his mother, aunt and grandmother for inspiring him to create art for a living. 
Current work: Soundtrack for the upcoming documentary Believe the Beat and also touring with Sapient in late November. 
Check out his work at: earthlyrelm.com 




 
























                         

Thanks for letting me follow you around with my camera, Anthony!

- SS

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave me your thoughts